Our Valetz footwear includes with your purchase a 12-month repair guarantee against manufacturing defects when purchased in one of our authorized stores within the Dominican Republic.
Warranty claims are handled directly through a brand sales representative in store or our phone line and WhatsApp in accordance with our return and exchange policies. To file a warranty claim, the shoe must be returned to the store for repair.
Our artisans will check if it was a manufacturing or use defect and determine what mistake was made so as not to make it again and provide a better quality product every day. In both cases, the shoe will be repaired to the client, regardless of whether it was due to use or a manufacturing error.
If in the event that the footwear has been discarded as irreparable and the defect was caused by use and not from the factory, the customer will receive the footwear and a discount will be given for a next purchase if the customer so wishes.
The conditions of the repair guarantee are:
- The footwear was purchased from our store or from a retailer within the 12-month period.
- The customer must bring the order # if he was purchased directly from our store or the receipt from the retail store where he bought it, thus proving that it is within the 12-month warranty period.
- The footwear has been properly cared for and maintained.
- It cannot present excessive use and in optimal conditions ( Be careful, we sell handmade shoes, not war tanks )
- The warranty is only valid for the original customer who made the purchase and is not transferable.
Warranty Repair Exclusions:
- Deterioration and tear by normal use.
- Alterations, modifications, repair work done by some other shoemaker outside of Valetz.
- Damage caused by some chemical or fungal contamination.
- Cuts, abrasions or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse of footwear.
- The product was purchased on sale or with a discount coupon.